Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 20

11/01/09
Day 20 of 182

It is Sunday, which has typically been my "Off" day, my "anything goes" day but today is not going to be like many of my other Sundays. Why? One may ask. Simply said; Never make appetite decisions after three cocktails.
My husband and I went out last night after a victorious Duck win of 47-20 over USC and met up with a few friends at a local pub. We played shuffleboard, which I would like to add is a highly underrated game, and had a few drinks and many laughs. We left around 11:00 p.m. and it had been about 4 hours since I had eaten and was a little hungry.
Mistake number 1: Carl's Junior
Mistake number 2: Fish Sandwich ( fried with tartar sauce on the side without cheese)
Mistake number 3: Crosscut French Fries
Mistake Number 4: I ate mostly all of it
I woke up this morning with the worst gut bomb and awful feeling in my stomach. It felt as though none of the food (if you can call it that) had digested and just felt generally yucky. I don't even want to THINK about the calories. I haven't had fast food in months and it was not worth it. AT ALL!!

Our plan this morning was to walk (about 5 miles back and forth) to breakfast, which ended up being one of the worst meals of my life. I am pretty sure my poached eggs were actually eggs, but as far as everything else goes, I have no idea. I ate the eggs, two pieces of my toast and some iced tea.

When we arrived home, I hopped on my bicycle and went for a quick 3.5 mile ride, just to burn off a few more calories and make me feel a little less ashamed about my previous nights indiscretion.

Meals
2 eggs (poaches)
2 pieces sourdough toast (Some kind of butter blend nasty crap)
Iced Tea
16 oz Gatorade
8 oz Protein Drink
Granola BAr
medium apple
6 oz tuna
wild rice
Caesar salad
2 glasses red wine
2 beers

Activity
5 mile walk (15 minute miles)
3.5 mile bike ride

No comments:

Post a Comment