Monday

Sunday Bloody Sunday (Day 41)

11/22/09
Day 41 of 182

Sunday. I have grown to detest Sundays. The reason for my disdain is that I don't get home until about 1 a.m. on Sunday morning after a long and treacherous 11 hour shift on Saturday. After relaxing for about an hour and catching up on my DVR, I go to bed around 2 a.m. I must get up at 10 a.m. so that I can be back to work by 11:30. Keep in mind I have an hour drive and I won't be heading home until 11:00 this evening. Needless to say I have no extra time for anything on Sundays. Stupid Sundays.

I invited my family to the restaurant since they were gathering together today and I had to work. My biological father, my step mother, my husband, my niece and nephew, my ex-sister in law, her new husband and their new baby were all in attendance. This December 20th, it will be the second anniversary of my dear brothers death. The anniversary is imminent and it has been weighing on my heart lately. I don't have the opportunity to see my niece and nephew that often, so I was really looking forward to seeing them. They are beautiful children and see my brother in so many of their mannerisms and in their eyes and smiles. They had a wonderfully kind and handsome father.

So, no exercise today. I will need to hit it hard tomorrow.

Activity:
None

Meals
8 0z protein drink
1/2 bagel
1 large salad
1/2 grilled cheese ( no butter)
2 oz pasta
4 Shrimp
1 piece veggie pizza
1 beer

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina running your ass off ALL DAY LONG at work is cardio, so if you miss a day of working out who cares. I am positive you burn a ton of calories everytime you're at work, at least that is how I justify missing workouts :) -Tina

    ReplyDelete