Sunday

HANGOVER (from turkey day. . .Day 46)

11/27/2009
Dya 46 of 182


Back to the grind. I get to work in our Salem location again today, Yay! Well, I am sure it won't be too bad, at least I hope not. After getting home from the coast, I had to do laundry and get ready for work.
No exercise today, but truth be told, my calves are a little stiff.
I received an email from my friend who is trying to lose some extra lbs, she wrote "I feel like I have butter running through my veins."I am sure that it is most likely a sentiment shared by many as they come to terms with their Thanksgiving hangover. I felt pretty good. I did splurge a bit, to be sure, but I feel as though it was in moderation. I make it a point to eat only fish, but I made an exception with the turkey as I was starving after my hike. The really nice thing about eating dinner the way we did, was that it was pre portioned and there was no option of getting seconds, which I am not so big on, but my husband is definitely a fan of the multiple trips.

Activity
None

Meals
veggie scramble
1 piece of toast
1 cup coffee
salmon sandwich
small salad no dressing
1 cup air popped popcorn
8 oz Gatorade
2 pieces of Tilapia

No comments:

Post a Comment