Sunday

48 Days and COUNTING

11/29/2009
Day 48 of 182

Sunday, HELL day. Well, at least it is now over. I retreat to my house to catch on DVRs and what not. As I have mentioned in the past, I FREAKING HATE SUNDAYS! Well, it is over and on to the rest of my week. I apologize for the fact that the last four posts were posted on the same day. I anticipated having an internet connection while out of town and I did not. I took notes on my diet and activities and posted it after the fact.

I received a comment today from my sister in law, who had a speaker that had a tip about diet/nutrition. He said never to eat anything that wasn't mentioned in the book of genesis. I am a Christian, but not all that well versed on the diet of the first chapter of the Old Testament. I do know quite a bit about the Kosher diet, but would like to read the specifics to be sure.

She made a reference to a prior post about the "Skinny Cow" ice cream treats and how they taste great, but who really knows what all goes into them. Very true. Many items we eat today, we have absolutely no connection to. I know the exact genesis (pardon the pun) of every item that I eat. Either it was recently raw (or at least within 1 step) or was raw when I ate it. You receive the most amount of nutritional value when you eat fresh foods. I will look into the book of Genesis reference, but I believe in the intent.

Activity:
None

Meals
2 poached eggs
1 piece of toast
1 protein bar
16 0z Gatorade
6 oz pasta
olive oil
6 grilled shrimp
6 oz salmon
1 bun
1 small salad (dressing on the side)

No comments:

Post a Comment