Thursday

ODBF Day 30

11/10/09
Day 30 of 182

Well, I am having to update my blog from work because I have been staying at my mom's house for the past two nights because I have had to travel to Salem to work some shifts there. As a "roaming" manager I travel around the state and to Vancouver, WA to work, observe and assist. My mom has a computer, but does not have internet, so I am working a day behind currently.

Today is Veteren's Day (thank you all current or previous military personnel) and we are running a promotion so I anticipate that I am going to be busy. I need to be at work by noon and I won't be finished until after midnight, so today my exercise routine will take a hit, but hopefully after 13 hours of work hell, I will have burned off a little extra to compensate.

I am really beginning to see the effects of the exercise though. My coat sleeves are fitting more loosely, I am gaining definition in my arms and beginning to look toned. My pecs have hurt for three days now since to my last upper body work out, but I kind of like the pain. It reminds me of my progress. I have heard that six weeks into working out you will see a significant difference. I am 3/4 there and already see definite results. This pleases me.

Acitivity:
None

Meals:
Chex cereal with milk
Odwalla Protein Bar
8 oz Gatorade
Fish sandwich (made with poached Tillapia, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and a bun)
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Salad with 4 oz poached fish
Organic noodle soup

No comments:

Post a Comment