Saturday

ODBF Day 33

11/14/09
Day 33 of 182

Today is Saturday and I have been beaten down by work this week. I am at my wits end and just want to fast forward through the tomorrow so that I can enjoy my two days off. I have been working 11-12 hour days this week and tomorrow is my final day of my six day work week. Even in my sleep, I am at work. . . at least mentally. (Isn't anything sacred?) I dream about work and they are not pleasant dreams either, they are just as stressful as actual work and I find myself waking up in a panic. Pathetic.

So, I am tiered and grumpy and will need to be back at work (an hour away from home) tomorrow by 11:30 a.m., which will be about ten hours after I get home tonight so I am doubtful that I will be working out in the morning. I am still reeling from my upper body strength training yesterday. My lats are killing me! I love that!

Activity
2.5 mile hike

Meals
Life Cereal with milk
Granola Bar
8 oz orange juice
Iced latte with vanilla
Small salad with 6 oz salmon (no butter)
1/4 cup clam chowder
Small salad
Yogurt with Grapenuts
1 beer

No comments:

Post a Comment