Monday

ODBF Day 28

11/9/09
Day 28 of 182

What a day today! I woke up this morning around 5 a.m. with only about 3.5 hours of sleep. I had a personal issue that I had to deal with that woke me up and stressed me out. After returning home, I just had to take a nap which is something that I never do. I am just not a napper. Usually it has to be pitch dark in order for me to sleep, but not today and I napped for about an hour and a half.

I was wondering if I could muster up the strength to go workout as I could barely keep my eyes open but after I took my nap I convinced myself (not wholeheartedly I would like to add) to go. It has been raining for three days straight and getting drenched did not exactly sound like fun, but luckily I chose the right time and it only sprinkled on me for the first quarter of my 3.3 mile power walk.

I am certainly feeling the effects of my job as my legs burned the entire time, which is something that had previously gone away as my exercise has progressed. "They" say that (who exactly can pinpoint who "they" are) that muscle fatigue is a good thing, but it sometimes makes me feel as though my body is falling apart. Getting older is a bitch.

I get to go back to work tomorrow and continue my challenge! Wish me luck!

Activity:
3.3 miles
Bicep curls
Push ups
Shoulder presses
Tricep extensions
Chest presses

Meals:
Protein drink 8 oz
2 eggs
2 slices sour dough toast
1/2 blueberry pancake
8 oz OJ

No comments:

Post a Comment