Sunday

ODBF Day 34

11/15/09
Day 34 of 182

I am pooped. I slept for about antwo hours last night because I was so anxious about work and the possibility of over sleeping. Then, I was so frustrated by the fact that I couldn't sleep that I kept counting down the hours that I had left. I think I drifted off around 6:30 or so and woke up at 8:30. It totally sucks>

Work has been long and tedious today and I am excited to have the next few days off. I am psyched to work out nice and hard tomorrow and Tuesday. I can't wait! Sundays have traditionally been my "Off Day" diet wise, as you may know, but I decided that I would postpone it for tomorrow since I had to work today.

I was giddy this morning as I attempted to dress for work. Many of my clothes are beginning to be too big, which is very exciting. For some reason, all of a sudden I notice that I am beginning to shrink. Pants that were tight just last week are now too big to wear. I believe it has to do with my hard work (diet and exercise wise) along with going back to work full time. I can't wait to get into some of my other smaller clothes. Soon. Very soon.

Activity:
None

Meals:
Odwalla Protein Bar
Salad (no dressing)
Iced Latte
Fish Sandwich (poached tillapia 4 oz with bun, pickles lettuce, provolone and 1 tbsp. tartar sauce)
1/2 cheese quesadilla (no butter)
Yogurt with Grapenuts

No comments:

Post a Comment