Thursday

ODBF Day 31

11/12/09
Day 31 of 182

Last night was excruciating! I ran my butt off for 7 hours straight! I have had few very tough shifts physically speaking and last night was one of them. I am exhausted! I did some research into the degree of caloric expenditure people within the restaurant industry experience and if I use even a low calculation, I burned an additional 900 calories ( I have seen calculations upwards of 1800.) So, I guess that is helpful.

I did 2 miles of hiking today and had to use my inhaler, I think it was because the air was so cold today, it really hurt and I coughed for a few hours afterward, but it was beautiful today outside and the crisp air was refreshing. I just set my i-pod to shuffle Foo Fighters and I zoned out. I love the ability to check out of the thoughts of normal day and just be.

I get to drive out to Gresham today to work there, so I don't have a lot of extra time.

Activity:
2 mile hike

Meals:
Chex Cereal with milk
8 oz Gatorade
1/2 protein bar, it was stale
6 peices of brown rice california roll
Large salad with 6 grilled shrimp ( no butter)
Peice of Bread
Bag of almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment