Monday

Friday, Day 39

11/20/2009
Day 39 of 182

Another exciting Friday. I have thee pleasure of driving to Salem to work at that location again. I really enjoy the staff (for the most part) but it is a store that is running terribly and it makes for a long and tedious shift. I am trying to remain positive, but it is difficult to do so when you know the devastation that lies ahead. I will say though that since I began to exercise regularly, I have a much easier time staying positive and my moods are fairly consistent. I am more upbeat and have a brighter outlook at things. I am sure that it has a lot to do with diet as well. My blood sugar doesn't have the peaks and valleys as it did before.

I had the day off yesterday and got my hair colored and trimmed. I am happy to report that my gray hairs are concealed, at least for a little while. I decided that I am going to grow my hair out again so that I can donate it to Locks of Love. I did so about two years ago, when my brother was first diagnosed with cancer. I donated 13 inches at the time and have kept it short since, but I felt the desire to grow it again when I started getting healthy again. I think the task goes along well with my current trajectory.

Activity
3.3 miles

Meals
8 0z protein drink
1/2 cup cheerios
1/4 cup milk
Harvest PowerBar
1 bag Baked Lays
1 large iced tea
6" tuna sandwich (half the tuna)
1/2 cheese quesadilla

No comments:

Post a Comment