Monday

Operation Don't be Fat Day 21

11/02/019
Day 21 of 182

Well, today is the first day that I go back to work. For those who don't know, I have been on disability for nearly five moths because of hand surgery. I am stressing out a little bit about fitting in my workouts and my eating habits into my new schedule. I have had it easy for awhile with a lot of time on my hands.

Have I mentioned that I am a manager for a major Steakhouse chain and that two months ago I gave up red meat as well as chicken and pork? Eating at appropriate times will be most difficult because those who work in the Restaurant industry know that the time to eat is when no customers are eating which is typically really late. There would be days in the past when I wouldn't eat a single meal all day until like 10:00pm, then eat a ton! That is TERRIBLE for your metabolism!

So, I began the day with breakfast: Cheerios, milk, banana and protein drink and am about to go work out. Getting home at sometimes 2 am is going to put a damper on my schedule, I guess just one more obstacle on my road to success.

(BTW I have no idea which clothes will fit me, I haven't donned work attire in five months. Should be interesting)

Tomorrow is Tuesday weigh in Day! YIKES!


Meals
Cheerios
milk
protein drink
banana
apple
protein bar
granola bar
salad
non fat yogurt (plus grape nuts)
gardenburger patty with 1 slice bread and pickles
1 beer

Activity
3.3 mile
biceps
triceps
push-ups
Stairs
shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment