Wednesday

OBDF Day 29

11/10/09
Day 29 of 182

Tuesday. IT is supposed to be my weigh in day, but since my scale and I were on a "break" I wasn't going to check it. . . . . . I couldn't help myself and I checked. Thankfully, the scale wasn't mean to me to day. I my mystery 5lbs that had been building for the past two weeks was gone, with another half pound! 237.5. This is my lowest weigh in yet!!!

Now, I know that I have a few readers, a few of which are guys and I have really been trying to keep "Female Issues" out of my blog, but I must say a few things and keep it at that. I did some research about my mystery weight and learned that it is not uncommon for women to gain weight beginning the two weeks before her monthly visit, which coincidentally is when my weight began to increase. A few weeks ago I had a blog post that indicated that I had gained three pounds in two days, which just isn't possible, given that I have been and remain to be vigilant in my diet and exercise. I also contribute my melt down last week to hormones and would advise any man that reads this to keep this in mind and keep any comments that you may have about your female significant other to yourself. We already feel self conscious and any attention brought to the fact will only piss us off.

So, I am happily encouraged and continue with my efforts. BTW I apologize if there are significant spelling errors, I am using a computer that doesn't have spell check so I may have missed a few things.

Activity
2 Miles
Lunges
Squats
Calf Raises

Meals
8 oz Protein drink
Odwalla Protein Bar
8 oz Gatorade
Large Iced Tea
6" Tuna sandwich (Subway)
1 Bag Baked Lays
Small Salad
4 Shrimp
Nonfat Yogurt
Low Fat Granola (1/4 Cup)

1 comment: