Sunday

OBDF Day 27

11/08/09
Day 27 of 182

Today was my first official "day off" work wise, and I have to say that it has been a long, torturous work week! My first week back (60 hour week) was long, stressful and both physically and mentally exhausting. There were times when I found myself starving and tempted by the worst of foods, barely finding the resolve and will power to stick to my new lifestyle diet-wise and finding just enough time to exercise (most days that is.) There just isn't enough time in a day.

Friday was by far the most frustrating of my work days and I was hanging on by a thread. After taking the day before off from exercise, I experienced one of the worst restaurant shifts in restaurant history. . . . . literally food service hell! A lot of angry customers, a ton of late and wrong food and a lot, and I mean 7 straight hours of constant running! My feet hurt and my legs have ached for days!

So, today was my "off day" both work-wise as well as exercise wise. Sundays I allow myself to eat whatever I want. . . but not that it matters too much because my current goal is ALWAYS on my mind, but it does provide me with wiggle room. I had decided to spend the day driving to Seattle so that I could finally go visit my late brother's grave sight since his headstone had been installed and it was a day full of emotion and recollection. It's nearly been two years and I miss him very much. His headstone was beautiful and depicted him nicely.

Needless to say, just a day of leisure and time well spent. Return to the grindstone tomorrow!

Activity:
Hardly any, roaming the Seattle streets.

Meals:
Egg, cheese biscuit
protein drink
apple
protein bar
latte with vanilla
Salad (dressing on side)
Steamed veggies (no butter)
8 0z. Alaskan King Crab
Steamed milk with vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment