Saturday

Wednesday Day 58

12/9/2009
Day 58 of 182

A day off! Woo Hoo! My neice took my advice and asked "Whats up Cheese?!" And that stupid 5 year old had nothing! I guess that I shouldn't call a 5 year old a name. That probably makes me a bad person.

Anyway, I don't have a gym membership, as many people know, but my brother does and since it is soooooo cold outside, I splurged the six bucks to work out and remembered why exactly I don't like gyms. I just feel like a hampster on a wheel. All of these people working out methodically on any given machine, seeming so disenganged and on auto pilot. Sure there were T.V.s but no offense but the Glen Beck Show is not my ideal form of enternainment of point of reference for the news. I had my trusty (but old) i-pod and went at it, trying to stay stimulated. I made it through and a few of the leg machines (weights) did a number on them. That part was good.

Meals
Cereal
6 inch veggie sandwich
small salad
1/2 quesadilla
Naked juice
1 latte
16 oz Gatorade
2 vodka sodas

No comments:

Post a Comment