Saturday

Finally Friday (Actually Tuesday. . . Day 57)

12/08/2009
Day 57 of 182

Work was terrible today! I swear, everytime I work in the Salem location, I feel as though I am in need of extensive therapy. It is THAT bad. It is both physically and emotionally exauhsting. I spent time today with my neice and did a little shopping. It was great to buy a few new items in a smaller size.

My neice is 5 and she was so funny today. She rides the bus to school and some boy called her a name on the bus. . . Cheese. Really? Is that the best insult a 5 year old can come up with these days? I asked her who he was and how she responded, and she said she tried to ignore him and that she didn't know who he was. I told her that tomorrow, she needs to be proactive and ask him "What's up Cheese?" and see what he does.

Oh the problems of the 5 year old!

Activity:
Workout video (30 minutes with medicine ball)

Meals
Cereal
protein bar
Veggie sandwich
Salad
pasta with shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment