Monday

Christmas (Day 74)

12/25/2009
Day 74 of 182

Christmas Day! I love L O V E getting presents! But I also do enjoy giving them. Christmas usually presents a ton of dietary obstacles for most people, but hopefully I will have restraint. I got great gifts this year! All of the things I asked for and a few that I did not. I got a new I-touch I pod, my old mini worked well, but was like six years old. The new I-Pod is AMAZING! I also got the NIKE fit plus bit so that I can better gauge my workouts. I don't use Nike shoes generally because I have wide feet and the lasts are a bit narrow, but I can snugly secure the device to my other workout shoes. I also got a work out watch and a messenger bag, both things I wanted. I am noticing a workout gear trend here, and if I weren't so into getting fit, I may be offended, but I love all of my new stuff.
My mom overcooked our Christmas meal, so that prevented me from eating pretty much all of it. So, that was good. I also tried making a baked apple recipe for dessert so that I could have a healthier dessert option and it was delicious and NUTRITIOUS.

Merry Christmas!

Activity
3/4 mile

Meals
baby quiche
fruit
a few bites of corn
a few bites of beef jerky
a few bites of salad
1/2 twice baked potato
1/2 baked apple
1 glass champagne
1 vodka cranberry

No comments:

Post a Comment