Saturday

Thursday (day 59)

11/10/2009
Day 59 0f 183

Here where I live, we have had a lot of cold and I mean cold temperatures. I am not repeat NOT genetically engineered for cold weather. I hate it. I have been staying at my mom's house the past few days in Salem (my husband is still very ill) and I am avoiding contact at all costs. I will be driving home tonight. I went for a 3 mile walk today with my mom and had a difficult time getting my heart rate up. She works out 3 times a week and still couldn't keep up and one thing that I noticed is that I crave that exertion. I am satisfied with the time spent with my mom and had a good time.

Activity
3 mile walk

Meals
English muffin
1 egg
cheese
Mexican food (which I puked up 30 minutes later, most likely due to MSG. I am allergic and I throw up just about 1/2 hour of consumption. I am diligent about label reading, but didn't think about the meal.)
3 peices of veggie delite pizza
1 nonfat yogourt

No comments:

Post a Comment