Friday

Take a Deep Breath In (Day 67)

12/18/2009
Day 67 of 182

I awoke this morning to an excruciating back ache. I am not sure what caused it or exactly how to remedy it. I took some ibuprofen with my breakfast this morning and it seemed to help a little, but after forcing myself out for a short 1.5 miles, it was back in full force. Should make for an interesting shift tonight. At least I will be working at a location that runs smoothly and that I love. I will be over in my old neck of the woods, the beautiful, the lovely, SE 82nd street!!!! If it weren't for the fact that it is pretty much the ghetto and so far away, it would be perfect, but it is my "home" store. The one that I spent the most time working at when younger and a few of my old friends still work there. It's fun remminicing.

I feel a bit of a grey cloud over my head today, and have for the past few days. December 20th marks the two year anniversary of my youngest brother's death and I have spent a lot of time these past few days thinking, praying and dreaming about him. I know that it is only natural, but I miss him dearly. The fact he died shortly before Christmas brings a bitter sweetness to this time of year.

Activity:
1.5 miles

Meals
Oatmeal
8 oz protein drink
air popped pop corn
16 oz Gatorade
???

No comments:

Post a Comment