Sunday

For my brother, Klinton Boylan (Day 69)

12/20/2009
Day 69 of 182

Two years ago, today, my youngest brother Klinton passed away in his home and in the loving arms of his wife, Elizabeth. At the young age of 23, he had married, started a family and lost a year long battle with a rare form of cancer. He was the most kind, honest and passionate person that I have met and he left behind a loving wife, a beautiful daughter named Isabelle and and handsome son named Noah along with a large and loving immediate and extended family. He is home, with his Lord and is greatly missed and hugely loved.

Home
Written by Dave Grohl of The Foo Fighters

Wish I were with you, but I couldn't stay
Every direction leads me away
Pray for tomorrow, but for today
And all I want, is to be home

Stand in the mirror, you look the same
Just looking for shelter from the cold and the pain
Someone to cover safe from the rain
And all I want, is to be home

Echoes and silence, patience and grace
All of these moments, I'll never replace
No fear of my heart or absence of faith
And all I want, Is to be home

All I want, is to be home

People I've loved, I have no regrets
Some I remember, some I forget
Some of them living, some of them dead
And all I want, is to be home

Activity
3.5 miles
45 minutes strength training upper body

Meals
10 oz protein drink
1/2 whole wheat bagel with cream cheese
16 oz Gatorade
14 wheat things
2 oz cheddar cheese
7 oz salmon
steamed veggies
wedge salad with blue cheese on the side
1/2 piece cheese cake
20 button cookies (ginger type cookies about 1 dime width in diameter)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss :( That was a neat way to share it with us though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete