Saturday

Super Saturday ODBF DAY 54

12/5/2009
Day 54 of 182

I got up a bit late and have to get ready for work soon, but I made myself a filling, protein rich breakfast. My husband is sick right now and, as any wife or girlfriend can relate too, my husband acts as though he is on death's door and I feel compelled to wait on him left and right. Get him coffee? Check. Make a bagel? Check. Juice? Check, Dayquil? Check. Excessive whining? Check. Check. Check. I am going to go for a quick walk then it's off to work again. Only a handful of days until my 60 day mark! I am freaking out a little bit. . . . . . .OK, a lot.

Work is OVER!!! At least for the day! Now, it is time to get ready for manana.


Activity:
2 mile

Meal
whole wheat bagel
1.5 eggs
2 soy sausage patties
6 oz juice
4 oz protein drink
banana
8 oz Gatorade
small salad
6 grilled shrimp
2 oz pasta
2 pieces of veggie quesadilla

Sunday is here, the terror is imminent.

2 comments:

  1. hey, I never asked for any of that stuff (though I greatly appreciate it)! Thanks for taking care of me but don't make me out to be a whiner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh Jeff we all know guys are big babies when they are sick, it is a well known fact!! But at least you told Sabrina thanks for helping you out!!! :)

    -Tina

    ReplyDelete