Monday

Case of the Mondays (Day 63)

12/14/2009
Day 63 of 182

Most people get a case of the "Mondays" because of their return after a fun filled weekend. I, on the other hand, have worked all weekend and have a case of the "Mondays" because of the store that I will be working at today. This location is one of two that have become the baine of my existence and I have been anticipating today and tomorrow all week long; countdown to HELL! T-minus 3.5 hours. . . Yikes!

The alarm went off early for me this morning. . . and I got off work early last night, but my internal clock is set for a later hour than most. I hit the sack around 2 a.m. so at 9:00, I REALLY didn't want to get up! Seven hours should be sufficient enough sleep, but somehow it didn't seem like enough. I tried to eat more yesterday and on Wednesday, my day off, I will pop into a health food store and seek out some not so nasty protein drink to help ingest more calories.

Activity:
3.3 miles
20 minutes bike
upper body strenght training (I have increased my push ups (only incline, because my wrists aren't strong enough to support my weight yet) from 3 sets of 12 to 3 sets of 25! I actually can see my muscle outlines when I look in the mirror! I love it!)
Total exercise time: 2 hours
Meals
1 english muffin
2 poached eggs
1 tbsp hollandaise
1 slice canteloupe
1 slice honeydew
1 6" subway tuna sandwich with 1/2 the tuna lots of veggies and provolone
1 bag baked lays
8 oz Gatorade
1/4 iceburg lettuce head with 8 grilled shrimp (blue cheese on the side)
1/2 slice cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment