Saturday

D-Day (Day 61)

12/12/2009
Day 61 of 182

Well, here I am, 1/3 of the way toward my goal date, making progress surely, but becoming aware that barring some act of God or the complete annihilation of food in general, that I won't make my weight goal, but that doesn't mean that I am going to give up trying. If anything I am going to try harder. I think that the very best thing about this whole thing is how I have been able to help motivate other people to get fit, not skinny but fit. I am encouraged so greatly by the efforts and successes of my friends, Keep up the Awesome Work!

I had a frustrating start to my day because of work, but I was able to work things out and now things are back on track. I had an altercation with another manager that left me disillusioned and fuming mad. After speaking with my manager today a part of me (and I wish it were a very small part of me, but it is quite big) wants to just rub his smug, Napoleonic face in it.

Back to the guts of my post, I continue to have my ups and downs. My good days and my bad and those days that I just can't seem to find the encouragement to continue. . . . then I think of this blog and my reader, then I refer back to my journey and goals then POOF! Slightly more encouraged!

Day 60
Height 71"
Weight: 233
Biceps 12.75"
Bust: 37
Waist 37
Thighs: 22.5
Calves: 15
Neck 14"

Total Inches Lost: 22.5 (ALMOST 2 FEET!)

So my friends, keep fighting the good fight and you will see and feel the change! Thanks for being there and keeping me strong!

I realized that I forgot to post my meals and activity
Activity:
3.5 miles

Meals
Cheerios with milk
2 Odwalla Bars
8 oz protein drink
1 beer
7 oz salmon (no butter)
Large Salad with light cheese
nonfat yogurt

6 comments:

  1. Congrats hun, you are kicking ass!

    Maybe on your next post, list your starting stats and compare them with day 60 stats side by side for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, almost 2 feet! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I'm amazed at the few calories you ingest. Are you sure you are eating enough? This is worth investigating especially when I read about your level of exertion on several days in a row. The former trainer in me is emerging. Watch out, but seriously, this can be the case for someone on a rigorous program. It isn't the hunger, it is a job to be sure you are fueling the system adequately and drinking tons of water.

    Much Love and appreciation for your sharing...Go Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really doing great!!! Don't worry about the pounds lost, think about how many inches you have lost. You look terriffic and it is obvious how well you are doing. Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy,
    I have wondered the same thing about my caloric intake. Believe me, I try to be eat enough. I have looked into it and it seems that I should consume around 2000 calories in order to lose 2lbs a week, but I can't seem to eat that. I only eat fish and my work schedule is so hectic that I can't even find time to eat the snacks I bring, let alone a regular meal. I thank you very much for your insight and your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrinna,
    I added your blog as a link and I am glad that you started this! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete