Wednesday

Cinquenta y uno (ODBF #51)

12/2/2009
Day 51 of 182

Today is the first of my ten day sprint toward my 1/3 way mark! I went the Goodwill this morning in search of a few heavier dumb bells, but to no avail. I decided to take a gander in the athletic section at Target and after much deliberation, I emerged with a 10 lb medicine ball, which I have named "Dumball." (It cost $20)I worked the lame ass DVD that came with it to learn a few moves and found the exercises stimulating, however, the super toned blond woman leading the video was less than awe inspiring. I am happy to have a new piece of equipment to play with now and will be doing some searches online to find out more exercises. When you live in a state where it rains mostly all winter long, you need to have plenty of indoor exercise options.

My husband and I are about to head out for another 2 hour hike! I can't wait! The weather today is perfect. It is sunny and you can pretty much work out in a t-shirt or light jacket. I looked into it yesterday and a 2 hour cross country hike burns nearly 1600 calories! That is insane! What a fantastic workout!

We are going out for SUSHI today, my absolute favorite thing to eat and I can't wait! All in all a good workout day and great day off. It's amazing how much time I have for exercise when I am not at work!

One thing that I have decided to do, which is going to be a big and scary step is that on day 60, I will post a before shot taken in August as well as a current shot taken that day. FINGERS CROSSED THERE WILL BE A DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE. I will let you be the judge.


Meals (so far)
Oatmeal (300 calories)
1/2 latte
1 protein bar
1 Gatorade
2 wontons
2 fresh lettuce wraps
1 spider roll (5 pieces)
1 avocado roll (eight pieces)
1 cup miso soup
1 lg iced tea
1 piece of tuna sashimi
1 piece of salmon sashimi
tuna nigiri
6 swedish swich




Activity
45 minute exercise ball workout
1.5(3.75 mile) hour hike
1.25 mile bike ride

No comments:

Post a Comment