Sunday

ODBF Day 68

12/19/2009
Day 68 of 182

I am not planning on getting too much done today. I usually do not have Sundays off, but am off tomorrow, so I am going to forgo the exercise and get some holiday things out of the way. . . . a lot of wrapping etc, etc. I have to work this evening. I can't believe that my husband and I did not get a tree this year. I think that it is my first year without one. I am so over extended with work and my exercise that I can't seem to find a lot of additional time. I figured out that I spend about 12 hours a week driving to and from each location. It's insane! Maybe next year I will have it more together and won't feel so conflicted, drained and overworked, but who knows.

Activity:
None

Meals
oatmeal
grande latte
2 bites mashed potatoes
1 quesadilla
2 vodka soda

No comments:

Post a Comment