Saturday

60 Days and the encounter of Mr. Creepy

12/11/2009
Day 60 0f 182

Tomorrow is "D-Day." I am going to measure my success, much to my dismay or satisfaction; too soon to tell.

I worked closer to home today. Those who have worked in the restaurant industry know that you meet and interact with a plethora of intersting and excentric people and the occasional very creepy person. Today I encountered such the individual.

I had noticed him a little earlier in the shift because he was dining alone and seemed very aware of what was going on around him. I delivered his meal to him and he aked me (in a very creepy way) what my name was. I told him and he seemed pleased (again, creepy.)

I decided not to visit that table again. As Mr. Creepy left, I was standing near the exit and handed me a business card. I read it: Short but Sweet (huh?) He said that I would get a kick out of this but that he was "in to" tall women and believed that we should go and get a cup of coffee. (Did I mention that he was about 5'3", 230 pounds, old and balding? YUCK!) I graciously spoke with him for a few minutes, but the whole thing was strange. Do I take this as a compliment? I have no idea. I honestly wonder the success ratio of this methodology was, because if he does this often it must work a little, and to be honest, that worries me a bit. It actually worries me a lot.

So, tomorrow, I post my stats. Stay tuned!

Activity:
None

Meal:
2 peices of whole wheat toast
1 odwalla granola bar
small salad
2 peices of veggie delite pizza
1 beer
15 gummy candies

2 comments:

  1. Beware of short, fat, balding creepy men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sabrina! And remember, creeps come in all shapes and sizes.

    Hope hubby's feeling better...

    ReplyDelete