Wednesday

Repair and Maintenance (Day 65)

12/16/2009
Day 65 of 182

I turned in last night around 2 a.m. and wanted to throw my alarm out the window at 10 a.m. when it went off this morning. I really had the desire to get up earlier, but just couldn't do it. The only reason I got up when I did was because I had to make a 10:15 appt. for repair and maintenance (as my father in-law calls it.) Oh the woes of being a woman! I enjoyed a pedicure, then was tortured by waxing. It is funny how much women put themselves through to look beautiful!

As I relaxed during the pedicure, I flipped through Glamour magazine which was filled with images of the beautiful people such as Kim Kardashian and Sarah Jessica Parker. I wonder how much time they spend on such services as well as working out. They always look amazing and so put together, and their bodies? Ridiculous!

Working out was so much easier when I wasn't consumed with work and now, the holidays. I didn't even bother getting a Christmas tree this year, how terrible is that? I am headed out today to go do some shopping, which I can't even find the words to describe my glee.

Activity:
2 miles

Meals:
Odwalla Bar
Naked Juice
Veggie Sandwich on Whole Wheat
Spider roll
Yummy Roll,
2 pieces california roll
2 pieces spicy tuna roll

No comments:

Post a Comment