Saturday

53, 53, and 53

12/04/2009
Day of 13\85.

I began writing this blog post, late last night after I got home from my exciting Friday night shift in Gresham (did you know that out of all of the cities/areas in Oregon, a person is most likely to be the victim of a crime in Gresham?) Boy, I am so glad that I have the pleasure of working there. I got home LATE last night, about 1:30, I curled up and began watching "Ghost Whisperer," and I fell asleep part way through, now I have to watch it all over again.

I mentioned yesterday that I had to go to the doctor. I was PETRIFIED to come face to face with the infamous DOCTOR SCALE!!! I also alluded to the fact that I am mid cycle right now as far as "woman's time" goes and weigh about 5lbs more than normal. I am satisfied to report that according to my doctor's scale, I have lost 8 lbs, which isn't a ton, but I figure that there are a few more pounds that will come off during the next few days after this part of my month is over.

I also confirmed that I have Athlete's Foot (YUCKY!) and a bacterial infection on the skin on my face of all places. I am officially a mutant face, but I am on antibiotics, so I hope that the redness and puffiness of my face will soon subside.

Activity:
1 mile power walk
Push ups
lunges
leg lifts

Meals
protein bar
apple
protein bar
4 oz protein drink
8 oz Gatorade
1/d veggie quesadilla
1 small salad

No comments:

Post a Comment