Thursday

52 Days and Counting

12/3/09
Day 52 of 182

Today is the Oregon vs Oregon State Civil war game, and just one day closer to my 1/3 point. I am beginning to become anxious about posting before/current photos of my progress next week. Hopefully my followers won't be too disappointed in my progress. Last night, I went out for sushi with my mother and father in law (and my husband) and my mother in law made a comment like "Soon we won't be able to recognize you!" And, while appreciate the sentiment, I can't help but wonder if she was just being nice or if my progress really IS showing. My husband, of course, maintains that he definitely sees the difference, but after all, he IS my husband. Half of me sees the changes that I have made, while the other half of me refuses to see any change at all; and believe me, I am always looking for some semblance of progress. I have finally moved from XL workout clothes to large (except tops, because I need the extra arm length.) My lovely mom mentioned that I have decreased a cup size in my bra (thanks mom) and there are many of my tops that are simply too big, but I guess I saw more of a difference.

I am hoping after my "Aunt Flo" returns home that my extra 5 lbs that I am carrying right now will allow me to fit into some of my smaller pants once again. A few days will tell.

Unfortunately, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, so I am sure that they will insist on recording my weight. Lovely. I was hoping to avoid that for a few days, but it has been nearly a month, so determining my status maybe either worthwhile, or devastating. We will see.

So, 8 more days till D-Day. I was a little sore from my medicine ball workout yesterday and hit it hard again. I started with my 3.3 mile (I put the 10lb medicine ball in my backpack for added weight.) I then went on a 2 mile bike ride, did squats with resistance bands and finished with 45 minutes of upper body strength training, just under 2.5 hours in total.

I am praying for good news tomorrow....Wish me luck!

Activity
3.3 miles (with additional 10lbs added)
2 mile bike ride
squats with resistance bands
Upper body strength training

Meals
1 egg
1/2 croissant
4 oz latte
16 oz Gatorade
6" Veggie Sandwich

GO DUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment