Saturday

I HATE SUNDAYS

11/6/2009
Day 55 of 182

I have been falling victim to a few cravings lately. I even caved and had a piece of cheesecake. (It was delicious but not necessary.) I suppose that everyone going through this journey has their good days and bad. My good friend who HATED the food journal, kept one for three days and was super proud of herself! I am very proud of her too. So far she is down 4 lbs. That is amazing! I get to drive to Gresham for another 13 hour shift from hell. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. If I keep saying it does it make it true?

Activity
None

Meals
1/4 cup cheerios
1/8 milk
protein bar
8 oz Gatorade
Salad
6 oz pasta with olive oil, shrimp and tomatoes
4 oz tillapia

1 comment:

  1. Still keeping that food journal, Sabrina, although I've missed my workouts for four days now! Not today! I'm back at it. My new weight bench arrived this week. It's just a flat bench but will make it easier to work my back/chest with free weights.

    Keep going girl! You continue to inspire! I weigh in on the 18th, at least that's the plan. I'll keep you posted! My pants aren't falling off me yet so it isn't happening fast, if it's happening at all.

    Love,
    Min

    ReplyDelete