Saturday

ODBF 102

1/22/2010
DAY 102 OF 182

Eighty days left. I have begun training for my 5K coming up in March, which I have talked my husband into doing with me. I ran a bit too hard today and induced a minor asthma attack. . . something I have not had to deal with for quite a while. It pretty much sucked, and found myself coughing for the rest of the day. I guess this means I must run a bit more slowly until I become more conditioned.

Here I thought I was getting in better shape. . . after all my resting heart rate is currently in the 50's, but I guess that is not quite good enough. I am beginning to think it is about time for a new pair of running shoes. My old ones are approaching 400 miles, so that is something both to be proud of and to look forward to replacing.


Activity:
2.5 miles

Meals
Cereal with milk
1 protein bar
salmon sandwich
small salad
banana
avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment