Friday

First Day of 2010! (Day 81)

1/1/2010
Day 81 of 182

Today is New Years Day and I am going to be working in our Beaverton location and tomorrow I get to drive over to Bend to work a few days over there. I am kind of looking forward to a change in scenery. My brother and his family live over there as well and my sister in law works in that location as well, so it will be interesting working a shift with her! I hope all goes well.

I have had the pleasure of watching back to back Buffy the Vampire Slayer on T.V. today. I would like to remind everyone that this show preceded all of the other vampire movies and t.v. shows. It seems like they are everywhere and on every channel. People are obsessed with them right now, but Buffy (the movie and the t.v. show) started it all.

Happy New Year!

Activity:
None

Meals
two bites omelet
1 piece veggie pizza
protein bar
protein drink
16 oz Gatorade
6 shrimp
1 small salad

No comments:

Post a Comment