Friday

New Year's Eve (Day 80)

12/31/2009
Day 80 0f 182

New, Year's Eve. I know that I am going to seem like the lamest person in the world, but here it is New Year's Eve and I have no plans a rock star evening. My husband I caught a movie, Sherlock Holmes, and while I liked the visual of Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the movie was only so so.

I mentioned the other day that I had been thinking long and hard about my New Years Resolution and I am going to commit to them today. I have decided to participate in the Shamrock Run, a 5K that takes place in March. I will begin there and hopefully keep progressing. This, however, is not my resolution, just a progression of my exercise regimen.

I am an idea person. I am always thinking of things that I want to do, paint more, complete a children story, start a NPO, find a better job etc. etc. I am really great at visualizing but not that great at bringing them to fruition. This year, I resolve to follow through with my objectives. For example, I would like to find a new job and be paid what I am worth, but I don't think that I believed that I deserved it. I will set up a list of objectives, then mark them off as I achieve them. Follow through. I can be extrememly motivated and can do anything that I set my mind to it, I just need to apply this attribute to other parts of my life.

Happy New Year!

Activity:
2 MILES

Meals
small veggie omelet
English muffin
air popped pop corn
Gatorade
2 pieces cheese pizza
vodka and soda
beer
5 pieces bread with blue cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment