Monday

Day 91

1/11/2010
Day 91 of 182

I am officially half way through my time line and I am satisfied with my progress and happy that I have made it this far. I have a friend who told me today that she fell off the exercise wagon.

Although I have been able to stay with my goal while keep moving forward, I absolutely understand how she feels. There are many days where I don't feel like I have it in me to exercise and now that I am working so much, there are most certainly days that I don't. On those days, I focus on diet and nutrition and feel comforted by the fact that my job is pretty physical. Life gets in the way of many good intentions. If I have an off day, I make up for it and kill myself the next, it inhibits my guilt.

I track my progress and take note of the improvements that I have found in achieving better health. A lot of times, it seems like the little things mean the most. So, my friends who find it overwhelming, take it a day at a time and tomorrow marks another opportunity for a fresh start.

Activity:
4 miles

Meals:
Life cereal with milk
6" veggie sandwich on wheat
1 bag baked lays
iced tea
16 oz Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment