Tuesday

The 97th Day

1/16/2010
Day 97 of 182

I am feeling a bit lackluster today. I am tiered and grumpy and the last thing I feel like doing is exercising, let alone going to work. I know that I have been going the easy route exercise wise over the past few days because of my crazy, ever changing schedule so I have to put in more effort today.

Each day, no matter what, I calculate the calories in vs. calories out and try to stay on the deficit side of the equation. I do better some days than others, but regardless, I eat breakfast daily (within one hour of waking up) and try to eat something every three to four hours. Usually, my body won't let me do anything else. I absolutely feel incredibly hungry if I go too long. It is almost as if a switch gets flipped and I have no choice. That feeling of being so incredibly hungry is so uncomfortable that I try VERY hard to avoid that discomfort. Eating on a schedule is the only way to avoid it.

Activity:
5 miles

Meals
raisin bran with milk and strawberries
protein bar
granola bar
salad with 4 shrimp
4 oz pasta with 6 scallops
16 oz Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment