Tuesday

99 Days

1/18/2010
Day 99 of 182

Ninety-nine days, wow how time flies! I am still going strong, with the exception of consuming a few energy drinks in the morning, and falling short on my super intense exercise program. I refuse to give up on my goal and although I have not been as steadfast with my exercise, but I refuse to give up.

Lately, a few things have added to my feelings of success. I have had so many people, mainly acquaintances in my life comment on how great I look. And I must admit that it really feels nice, amazing actually. Not too many people mention weight exactly, but comment on how awesome I look. It is nice to know that people notice a change. It proves my efforts are taking shape and being noticed. I don't think that people realize just how crucial a seemingly insignificant comment can make the difference between giving up and continuing the fight.

I have noticed my change in small ways, how I carry myself, the way I enter a room, and in the fact that I have mustered up the confidence to request a raise. . . something that I have been deserving of for awhile. The steps taken in a quest for health can have a lasting and meaningful result in how one sees themselves. An ENORMOUS thank you to those of you who have commented on my success and to those who have been there along the way. I appreciate you.

Activity:
5 miles

Meals
Cereal with milk
8 oz protein drink
4 inch tuna sandwich
baked lays
6 oz pasta with marinara
4 pieces french bread
asparagus
1 slice cheesecake
2 glasses red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment