Wednesday

94 Days and Counting

1/13/2010
Day 94 of 182

Tomorrow is my big weigh in! Yikes! Well, whatever the outcome, I will be happy with my progress. An unexpected change in my schedule has resulted in extreme tiredness. I left my house this morning at 9 AM with an hour drive ahead of me. After I reached my location, I received a call that a coworker was having their baby and I was needed elsewhere, so now, I get to close the place down in addition to opening it up and probably won't get home until midnight. Awesome.

This change did allow me however, to go check into an MBA program at the University of Portland. I have been really interested in the non profit sector for awhile now, and feel that an MBA would give me the additional tools that are required. It appears to be solid program, but am intimidated by the GMAT. I am just going to study for it and see what happens. 2010 is a year of taking control of my life and being more proactive about my future, this is just one more way of making that happen.

Activity:
30 minutes jog

Meals
Life Cereal with three strawberries
1 banana
1 protein bar
8 oz protein drink
5 pieces of sashimi
California roll
salmon roll
12 oz Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment