Saturday

Day 89

1/9/2010
Day 89 of 182

Saturday, and I don't have to work today. I was bad though, and due to the fact that my husband kept me up all night due to an insane amount of tossing and turning, I began my day with a Redbull. . . this is the first time that I have had an energy drink in over three months. I accompanied that with cereal.

So, tomorrow is SUPPOSED to be my weigh in day. I have decided to put it off for two additional days because I want it to an actual reflection of my progress and given my current time of the month, I will wait two days.

So, I HAVE taken my measurements and I am pleased to say that I have now lost 28 inches! I will publish my compare/contrast later tonight, but all in all I have lost over two feet of girth. Unbelievable. Unbelievable, but GREAT! I am not sure what the scale will say, but all signs point in the right direction. I wanted to lose 15 inches off my waist and currently I have lost seven. I am half way through my time goal and half way through my waist goal, so REGARDLESS of the scale, my body is absolutely changing both in size and composition.

Activity
3.3 miles

Meals
Life cereal with milk
red bull
medium yumm bowl
chips and salsa
cheese enchiladas
iced tea

No comments:

Post a Comment