Tuesday

Day 92

1/12/2009
Day 92 0f 182

As you may remember, I noted that one of my New Year's Resolutions was to learn a new language. . . . Italian. I already speak Spanish, je parle un peux de le frances, but desperately want to learn to speak Italian. I downloaded an application for my i-touch and today purchased my first "learn to speak Italian" book, which I began today. I feel like probably the hardest thing about this will be enunciation. I have been studying Spanish since I was 13 years old, so, it is difficult to abandon old habits.

So, as far as my New Year's Resolutions go, I am doing well. . . I am working on my relationships, attempting to learn Italian and figuring out just how I am going to meet the President.

My typical schedule is changing for the next three weeks and it is going to take me a little while to get adjusted. Who am I kidding? There is NOTHING typical about my schedule, but for the next three weeks, I am going to be working totally different hours. Just when I get used to one way, I am shifted into another. My internal clock is going to be off for awhile. I have to start getting up with the sun and getting home after it has set. I am really not a morning person and I have found that my unusual schedule usually allows me to exercise when I am at my highest point, energy wise.
Activity:
None

Meals:
Oatmeal with dried fruit
protein drink (8 oz)
Odwalla Granola bar
banana
Special K protein bar
small salad
4.5 ounces pasta with 2 scallops and 2 shrimp
12 oz Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment