Saturday

103

1/23/2010
Day 103 0f 182

I began my day, begrudgingly I would like to add, going for a three mile training run. I am getting better, no asthma attack today, THANK GOD!!! I headed to the track and started my training while dodging arrant soccer balls (stupid pee wee soccer players.) But I am glad I went. I then returned home for a quick shower and a much needed pedicure and manicure. At least the pedicure was needed. I was getting tiered cutting one of my toes with the toe nail of one of my other toes. . . that pretty much sucks and having a sock soaked in blood is not very attractive, no wonder runners keep their toenails short.

My husband and I are heading to Eugene to celebrate his sister's and her husband's birthday, so I am writing this post in route. One AWESOME thing about today is that Cafe Yumm is on the menu and I L.O.V.E. Cafe Yumm, so I can't wait.

Return tomorrow to work, but am looking forward to an AM workout before the drive home.

Meals
Cereal with milk
8 oz Gatorade
Latte
Fishsandwich (McDonalds)(330 calories)
Small Fries (210 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment