Tuesday

OBDF Day 95

1/14/2009
Day 95 0f 182

There is a very fragile balance that takes place in the lives of regular people with regular jobs who embark on a life change involving exercise and diet. As I mentioned, I am experiencing a major change in my daily routine and finding a balance has been challenging. Getting up later in the day, when there was actual daylight was much easier than my current schedule, which by the way is all but permanent.

Yesterday, I got up at 8:00 AM and commuted an hour to Vancouver, only to find out that I had to then travel to Gresham and close a restaurant. This created a 14 hour work day and added two additional hours of driving to my day. I wasn't able to get the workout I wanted and woke up today exhausted. I didn't get home last night until after midnight and by the time I wound down and was ready for bed, it was 2 AM. I got up today at 8 AM to start over and felt like CRAP all day long.

I guess that is life and I just have to figure it all out.

Activity:
1 Mile

Meals
Life cereal with milk
banana
protein bar
4 oz fish sandwich
small salad
4 pieces of nigiri
salmon, avocado, crab roll
soft shell crab hand roll
cup miso soup

No comments:

Post a Comment