Monday

84 days?!?!?!?! Really?

1/4/2010
Day 84 of 182

Well, as I have been commenting on my works schedule over the past few post, I spent sometime in our Salem location today, and again, after work, felt as though I could never muster the strength to work in a store like that day, after day after day. .. . . seriously, I would be thinking about taking the next train, ship or bus away: far far away from my current employer. . .I would like to add that I say this from the perspective of the hourly employees. I, in their position, would not continue to work in that environment. I always leave that store angry, frustrated, tired and mentally exhausted. My life, as many of those in the world, but have a finite amount of time.

(I had originally written something that was not very nice in haste, I am sorry but I deleted it..)

I took a lot of notes from DR Oz today and I will post tomorrow. Sorry to write so much about my life today. . . I will get back to topic tomorrow
I remembered one more NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!!

Meet President Barak Obama!
Can anyone help me?

Activity
20 min

Meals
1/2 whole wheat bagel
1/4 raisin bran milk
coffee
1/4 of egg,cheese and bagel sandwich
1/2 slice of a cheese pizza
7 oz salmon
1 large salad
bread with butter

No comments:

Post a Comment