Friday

88 Days

1/8/2010
Day 88 of 182

Three more days until I log in the updates of my journey. I am getting anxious, and I really couldn't help the anticipation, so I gave in and measured my arms and my waist, just to check it against my last measurements. I am happy to see that I have now lost a little more than two inches from each bicep and six inches from my waist. .can't wait for the rest of the results. Well, the scale thing. . . that's another story. I am not looking forward to that. (Hopefully, I won't be disappointed.) In a few days hopefully I will shed all of this excess water.

I must admit, one of the most exciting things to happen to me so far is the fact that now I have SEVERAL pairs of pants for work. When I went back to work, I started with just one available pair in November, but I resisted the urge to buy any new ones because I had nearly 10 pairs that USED to fit, but hadn't been able to wear. . . some in nearly three years! Now, I have given away all of my bigger clothes and fit into ALL of my smaller ones. Great now, but give three more months and I will need to go buy new, smaller pairs.
Wow, that will really suck.

Activity:
2 miles
Meals
Life Cereal
Hard Boiled Egg
Small Salad
1/2 Quesadilla
Latte
Protein Bar
(I know, I know, short list day)

No comments:

Post a Comment