Saturday

101

1/21/2010
Day 101 of 182

Yesterday's post was quite in depth and forth coming with probably more information than any one person would like to know, but the point of my blog is to be honest with my journey, which includes my ups and downs. Today is my final day off from work and tomorrow I return.

I have decided to take it a bit slow today. My husband and I ventured out to see a film, something that I absolutely love to do. We went to see "The Lovely Bones" and I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised. Afterward, we went out for a nice meal with his parents and enjoyed ourselves. I indulged in pasta, which should not be an absolute no no for anyone. I am sure that you know this, but your brain ONLY uses carbs for energy and I am a true believer that everything is alright in moderation. Just don't over do it!

So, no exercise today, but tomorrow you can be sure that I will be at it again! Cheers!

Activity:
None

Meals
cereal with milk
16 oz Gatorade
8 o protein drink
1/2 grilled cheese with No Chicken noodle soup (tofu based)
ravioli
4 pieces bread with olive oil
4 bites of tiramisu

No comments:

Post a Comment