Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 9

10/21/2009
Day 9 of 182

Keep it up! That is what I keep telling myself. I ask myself, even if there is little to no movement on the contraption developed by Satan, otherwise known as the scale, is all of this activity and exercising helping my body?
I have never struggled with high blood pressure (fortunately, I know that there are many people out there that are tortured by high blood pressure.) Nor have I ever had issues with my cholesterol, glucose, etc. Again, I know that I am lucky. So, I wonder, how is this helping me?
I find comfort and take refuge in the tiny, itty bitty accomplishments like the recovery rate of my heart rate, notching my belt one hole tighter or not breathing as hard as I haul my fat ass up the torturous hills. I have a doctor apt. today, I wonder what my blood pressure will be. . .

(BTW it was 118/80. I was hoping for lower)

Activity
3.2 miles (47 minutes)
Crunches 200
Push Ups: 3 sets of 12
Abdominal Leg Lifts: 3 sets of 12

Meals
3/4 cup cheerios
1 banana
3 strawberries
1 slice whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp. peanut butter
1/2 cup 2% milk
1 1/2 piece veggie pizza
1 medium apple
1 low fat yogurt
6 shrimp
1 cup whole wheat pasta
1/8 cup pesto sauce
3 small slices french bread
1 cup asparagus
1 non fat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment