Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 1

10-13-09
Operation Don't Be Fat
Goal: 60 lbs. in 6 months (2.5 lbs/wk)
Start Date: 10/13/2009
End Date 4/10/2010
Day 1 of 182
Name: Sabrina
Current Weight: 239.8 lbs
Measurements:
Height 71"
Bicep: 14.5"
Thigh: 25:
Calf: 16"
Waist: 39"
Bust: 40.5"
Hips: 48"
BMI 32
Quote to live by while dieting: Good Always Comes From What Appears To Be Bad

Day 1
Although I have changed my eating habits for nearly a month now and by this I mean consuming 1200-1600 calories each day, I have seen very little progress in my weight loss. I, like many women in America find myself happily married, but disgustingly discontent with my body and my weight. I have been married for nearly seven years now and have progressively gained about ten pounds each year ever since. My wedding dress was a size 10, I am now a size 16 and hate the way my clothes fit and refuse to look into the mirror unless absolutely necessary and will never look at a picture of myself at my current weight.
I have gone online and weeded through a plethora of information including, but not limited to Body Mass Calculators, Basal Metabolic Rate Calculators, Calorie Counters and Nutritional Data Sites. From what I can tell, in order for me to lose my goal of 2.5 lbs per week, I need to consume around 1900 calories each day, by cutting my calories from God only knows how many to 1200-1500 I figured that the weight loss would soon follow.
Sadly, I was wrong.
So, I have developed a daily exercise and food journal in an effort to track my progress and share my ups, my downs, my triumphs and my agony.

Activity:
3.5 mile power walk/jog (approximately 50 minutes)
125 crunches
100 calf raises
arm strength training with resistance bands (20 minutes)
Total workout time: 80 minutes

Meals:
1 soy sausage
1.5 eggs
1/2 low fat yogurt
2 cups coffee (no milk)
16 oz. Gatorade
Rice bowl ( 3/4 cup brown rice, cucumber, tomato, red and yellow bell peppers, celery, garbanzo beans, black and red beans edamame, yumm sauce)
1/2 low fat yogurt
1/8 cup Grape Nuts
2 stalks celery with 1 tbsp. peanut butter
2 slices Veggie Delite Pizza (Papa Murphys) 150 cal./slice
17 nonfat pretzel sticks

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment