Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 4

10/16/2009
Day 4 of 182

I should NOT have eaten that stupid fish taco and that stupid quesdilla. I hopped on the scale today (VERY BAD IDEA) and of course gained an additional 4 oz. which I am sure is mostly water but discouraging none the less.
My husband minimizes my frustration and says "Don't worry about it." Easier said than done. Men (excuse the gross generalization) have NO CLUE what it is like to bust your ass, watch every morsel of food that enters your body and have a scale project a number that is headed in the OPPOSITE direction of the goal you've set.
I have been trying SOOOOOOOOO hard and feel a bit defeated. It's times like these where having additional support would be helpful.
My body feels significantly better today with my muscles feeling only about half as painful as they did yesterday. They are still painful, but they are definitely workable. I still feel a little sick, but I am going to work through it.

I Note: I need to keep in mind that this is only week 1 of my serious exercise routine and that I should not expect too much too soon. . . . . . . . . Yeah Right!

Activity
3.2 miles in 47 minutes ( I kept my heart rate above 130)
Week To Date Miles Walked/Jogged 20.5

Feelings today: Guilt, Frustration, Anger

Meals

1/2 cup Grape Nuts
1/2 cup soy protein drink
1/2 banana
16 oz Gatorade
small salad with a ton of mixed veggies and egg
1 Gardenburger with white bun ( no cheese or mayo)
Odwalla protein bar
Large garden salad with lots of mixed veggies, hard boiled egg
3 oz Salmon
1 cup green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment