Monday

Operation DOn't Be Fat Day 14

10/26/2009
Day14 of182

Oh Monday. Who doesn't just LOVE Mondays? I suppose about 90% of the population, but for me it means that my "day off" has come to an end and I must resume my regularly scheduled program.

I have alerted some friends and family of my new blogging efforts and it was very intimidating. As a woman, you never want to disclose something as personal as your personal girth, but I figure the more people who know, the more people I will have to support me. So I would like to thank my friends and family for reading my blog and supporting my efforts, (that is if you are indeed reading this diet laden diatribe.)

Again, of course, it is pouring outside AND by the looks of it very cold. I just threw my workout shirt into the dryer ( I am questioning why at this point) but soon, Chula and I will be out there burning some much unneeded calories. I have read a few posts on the internet that suggest that it is a good thing to work out in the morning BEFORE breakfast. They say that it burns more fat, I call BS on that, but I am gonna give it a whirl. Chances are that the lack of food is going to make me feel like ass when I am done.
(Note: Do not attempt this! I felt like crap the whole time and was exhausted! I thought that it may help with my side aches but it made no difference. Eat something even if it is just a little bit!!!)

I am ESPECIALLY excited about my new running shoes! I bought them the other day after biffing it at Tryon Creek over the weekend! After falling on my ass, getting totally soaked and muddy, it occurred to me: New Shoes. Check.

Tomorrow is my new weigh in day. My husband DID NOT hide said scale and it's still taunting me from the other room. I feel like Jack Nicholson in "The Shining." I can almost hear it calling my name, suggesting that I bring an axe. Stupid scale. I hate you.

Activity
3.5 miles 50 minutes ( in the pouring rain, which stopped by the way once I got home: Of course it did. Of course it did)
Squats: 3 sets of 15 with resistance bands
Stairs: 30 times up and down
Side Leg lifts with Resistance bands 3 sets of 15
Calf Raises: 225 (actual 250)
Crunches: 225
Abdominal Leg Lifts: 3 sets of 15
Lunges (3 sets of 16 with 2lb weights)

Menu
8 oz Gatorade (so far)
8 oz Soy Protein Drink
1/2 Protein Bar
1 Banana
16 oz Gatorade
Small Veggie Sandwich (no mayo with provolone cheese, sprouts, cucumber, tomato lettuce)
1/4 (left over from last night) Gardenburger
17 pretzels
Yumm Bowl (with brown rice, lots of different beans, tomatoes, egg, celery,cucumber yumm sauce

1 comment: