Friday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 18

10/30/2009
Day 18 of 182

One Tenth of the way through! This is a milestone of sorts today, although I have no idea how I am doing pounds wise. I do know that I have made the following progress in these four areas:
I have lost 2 inches from my bust.
I have lost 1.5 inches from my waist.
I have lost .5 inches from my biceps.
I have lost .5 inches from my thighs.

It has been three weeks of intense exercise and disciplined eating and I am really beginning to see changes in my muscle tone and strength. I noticed that now, when I flex my quads, there are not as many dimples and wrinkles in my skin (i know, ewe!) and my skin's appearance overall appears smoother. The extreme DOMS that I experienced in the beginning has dissipated, even with the most trying of workouts and I feel stronger and healthier in general.

My husband and I went for the 3.3 mile walk today and I must say that I gained just a little (Okay, a lot) of satisfaction when he complained about his shins cramping up! Mine felt just fine. Hee Hee.

I have gotten so much support and love from my friends and family, it has been really amazing. I was really fearful of putting it "all" out there because I thought that people would judge me and make fun of me behind my back, but I am really glad that I embarked on this adventure. Others have told me that my actions have helped motivate them and I must admit that that is the best part of it all!

My pioneer ride went well yesterday, other than puking my intestines out afterward. I managed to ride to the bike shop, and the nice man at the shop made all sorts of adjustments for me for 5 bucks! I was stoked! I also got myself a fender so that I don't have to sport the tell tale look of riding in the rain. I bluntly explained that my ass doesn't need any additional attention added to it. It does just fine on its own, thank you very much.

Activity:
3.3 mile (50 minutes)

Meals
2 eggs scrambled
1 piece whole wheat toast
1 small pancake with1 tbsp peanut butter
16 oz Gatorade
8 oz 2% milk
1 cup miso soup
2 pieces of tuna nigiri with rice
1 Maine roll (soft shell crab, roe, avocado, rice)
2 pieces asparagus roll (rice seaweed, asparagus)
Iced Tea
1 cup Amy's Mac and Cheese with 5 oz tuna
1/2 cup frozen yogurt with fresh berries

No comments:

Post a Comment