Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 11

10/23/2009
Day 11 of 182

It is raining cats and Bull Mastiffs outside today! Holy crap! Since my "Gym" is outdoors, this is going to be a ton of fun! My exercise partner is my Beagle, Chula and she absolutely HATES the rain or any water for that matter, so I feel pretty sad for her. Thankfully I found her University of Oregon rain coat! We must complete the 3.2 mile today! No exceptions!
This workout will bring my weekly mileage to 13.5 miles. Tomorrow is weigh in day! Also, after our walk, I am going to go to the Goodwill and look for some cheap hand weights to aid in my strength training.

Activity
3.2 miles (45 minutes)
push ups 3 sets of 12
Crunches: 200
Lunges: 3 sets of 12
"In the air bicycle" 150
Back Kicks: 3 sets of 15 (each leg)
Chest presses (2 lb weights) 200
shoulder presses 3 sets 15 (2 lb weight)
Tricep Pulls (5 lb weights) 3 sets of 15

Meals
1 slice of whole wheat french toast
1 soy sausage
1 banana
2 strawberries
1/2 tbsp peanut butter
grilled tuna sandwich (2 slices whole wheat bread with celery, mushrooms and onions)
1 cup tomato soup
1/2 non fat yogurt
caprese salad (3 slices tomato 4 slices mozzarella and basil)
6 small slices french bread with hummus
1/3 whiffy fried cherry pie
(Note: I know the fried pie is bad juju but, I have to make an exception once in while)

No comments:

Post a Comment