Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 2

10/14/2009
Day 2 of 182

Today I woke up around 3:00 a.m. and could not get back to sleep, so I stayed in bed, attempting to sleep for about three hours and finally got my ass out of bed at 6:00 a.m. The hunger pangs are unbearable! I USED to be one of those people who never ate breakfast. I just never had the urge nor the appetite, but as my eating habits have changed over the past month or so, I find myself so ready to eat that it isn't even funny.
In the beginning (yesterday) I vowed that I would only weigh myself every three days and/or the end of each week. I have found myself to be scale obsessed and weighed myself even though I knew that I shouldn't.
I should have obeyed my instincts BECAUSE I weighed .5 lbs more than yesterday which made me feel like total shit.
I ate my breakfast at 7:00 a.m. and prepared myself for my daily exercise.
Activity:
3.2 miles ( I set a goal for myself today 45 minutes and I beat it by 2 minutes! YAY!!!)
3 sets of 12 push ups
100 crunches
3 sets of 12 lunges
3 sets of 12 squats with resistance bands
Climbed stairs 20 times
Total Workout Time: 1 hour 57 minutes

Meals
1/2 cup Grape Nuts
1/2 Cup Soy based protein drink
1 banana
16 oz Gatorade
Grilled Salmon Sandwich ( 3 oz Salmon whole wheat bread)
Caesar Salad ( no dressing or croutons)
1/2 low fat yogurt
1/8 cup Grape Nuts (mixed in yogurt)
1 slice whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp. peanut butter
2 oz grilled salmon
1/4 cup rice
Large Salad with bell peppers, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, red beans, celery, tomato, avocado with low cal dressing (approx 70 calories)
1/2 ear of corn with 1/2 tsp butter

No comments:

Post a Comment